Sunday, July 17, 2011

IT'S YARN WEEK!

I am officially declaring it Yarn Week here at Albertine's Creations! All week, we will be featuring great yarns. I know it is a 90 degree July day, but it is time to start knitting for fall...and winter wool could use some love right now.

Soy Silk, Merino x Shetland wool, Alpaca, Corriedale wool


 
80% Merino wool and 20% shiny white bombyx silk

100% Tussah Silk

78% mohair, 13% wool, and 9% nylon

Please share your favorites if you have some!

I hope you are having a great weekend. I sneaked off the the Orioles game in Baltimore at the last minute last night and it was a lovely night. I think Camden Yards might be my favorite stadium. The food is excellent and the seats are large. And the fans were super friendly. What else can you ask for?

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of Yarn Week. Hurray for winter wools in all their beautiful hues. Albertine's Creations thank you for starting the knitting season off in style.

    ReplyDelete