Tuesday, July 19, 2011

YARN WEEK! - Day 3

It's Day 3 of YARN WEEK and I have to admit that I am having a lot of fun looking at all of the great options on Etsy.  I usually just buy from local shops in the city and near my parents' house just outside of Philadelphia, but there are definitely amazing yarns in amazing colors from Etsy sellers.


3 ply Targhee

50% Falkland British Merino/50% Tencel


Hand Painted Merini Roving

 Blue Faced Leicester

I have a confession to make: I love watching the Real World/Road Rules Challenges on MTV. It's ridiculous drama, but I love deciding whether I would be able to complete (or in some cases, even try) the challenges. I don't often watch reality tv, but I can definitely get hooked on these shows.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my hand spun on your blog. you never think people are looking. Its so nice to see and surprising that others take notice.

    Thank you so much

    Charisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all fantastic yarns. Thanks for finding my SOUTH SEAS lace weight and posting on your blog :)

    Mahalo Nui Loa,
    christina | AlohaBlu

    ReplyDelete